Pages

Monday, 12 October 2015

WELCOME BACK!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to Term 4. Today at 10:30 our School had a Powhiri for our new principal Sheree Campbell. Everyone was singing strong and everyone made sure that they were on their best behaviors and they made sure  they sung beautifully. Ms Campbell came with some parents and students from her old school. I was very excited about meeting Ms Campbell. In Class this afternoon we had a sun-smart lesson.My partner Mary and I have been thinking of making a movie about why we need to wear sunhats when we go outside  and what might happen to you when you are outside playing in the Sun.Our sun-smart movie is aimed at the year 1 and 2 and that means they will be the audience of our movie.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Toto,
    I Toto I really liked how you did your poster about the powhiri and the sunhat paragraph
    and I went to the powhiri and it was nice.

    Yours sincrely
    Hanan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you have described your first day of school.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.